Here to help
Information from Halfords:
Halfords Employee Reviews for Shop Assistant
Shop Assistant1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,212 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Not a great place to work . They could not careless about the colleagues as the expect you to spend all your time in the work place . Managers like to spend most of the time in the office and micro manage . The pay is stocking and bonuses where taken away from colleagues but the managers still get bonus and you are always messed around with your pay . Area manager promise you the earth moon and stars but nothing ever comes of it . Managers treats the colleagues badly and get away with it . Health and safety are very bad dragging heavy boxes up and down stair all the time with little to no storage space
You get staff card for 25% discount but the produce they sell are not great . So no point
To many to list
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halfords?
See more Halfords reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halfords. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,212 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Halfords
- What should you wear to an interview at Halfords?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Halfords? What are the steps along the wa…2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Halfords about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What is the Halfords employee discount?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Halfords management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Halfords?One person answered
- What are the working hours and do you open on sundaysOne person answered
- How much do you pay for cleaners
See all questions and answers