Halfords
Halfords Employee Review

Halfords used to be a good place to work.

12 December 2019
There is a lot of bullying in some stores and nothing seems to be done about it. Management pic favourites and if you are not in that click life in store is made difficult for you.
13 August 2014
Same role
Sales (Former Employee) - Louth, ENG
I worked in audio selling sat navs n car stereos i love it i even got to fit car radios …i had my own section to run in d shop which i loved.. also help d lads out with bulbs and batteries etc.. on and off the tills depends what staff was in… got moved to upstairs then selling kids bikes and assembling them .. onto baby car seats selling and fitting them..Got on well with the staff we all worked as a team always kept busy in there with keep d shelfs stocked up,, helping customers and fitting parts … I loved this job but got into recession and i got made redundant…
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
full time 9 hours
15 February 2020
Stock File Support/Auto+Audio fitter.PDI Bike build, customer service (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin. Naas kildare
Working for Halfords, I learned so much! There were so many opportunities to advance if your interested. 1 out of 10 managers are interested but if you get that 1, itll be the best experience of your life! It's the kind of experience that it is what you make it!
20 December 2019
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Cork
They’ll run you ragged for v poor pay. No bonuses but promised them. Xmas is horrible working here.
Customers are mostly ok but Xmas brings out the worst in them