Halfords
Halfords Employee Review

Enjoyable work place and the job gets done .

26 November 2017
Great place to work of you are nit involved with any activitys outside of work. The hours chop and change very often and is hard ta make a schedule. I enjoy rugby but I can't play any matchs due to working every weekend.
Pros
Great colleges.
Cons
Different hours everu week.
15 February 2020
Same role
Stock File Support/Auto+Audio fitter.PDI Bike build, customer service (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin. Naas kildare
Working for Halfords, I learned so much! There were so many opportunities to advance if your interested. 1 out of 10 managers are interested but if you get that 1, itll be the best experience of your life! It's the kind of experience that it is what you make it!
22 November 2017
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Ireland
You can expect to gain great experience form how to deal with basic daily tasks to learning how to meet and excel above sales targets. A very good team atmosphere that helps the work day to go by, and with a management team that are always on hand to deal with employee needs.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
N/a
29 November 2019
Same location
Sales advisor/ fitter (Former Employee) - Limerick
The supply of goods from the English side is stupid and poorly managed. To much stock sent to us. Stock we need not sent. Stock not selling is sent even more. That's why I left. To much stock every where and not the stock that was needed.