Halfords

Halfords Employee Reviews

I never had an interview. Did some work experince and never left. The guys and gals there are great to work with. The english side of things suck.
The supply of goods from the English side is stupid and poorly managed. To much stock sent to us. Stock we need not sent. Stock not selling is sent even more. That's why I left. To much stock every where and not the stock that was needed.
Excellent, Supportive workplace.
A typical day at work included a vast amount of tasks that were challenging however throughout the day they were all completed. I learnt important skills to go with retail as a sector such as merchandising, stock taking and just general house keeping/facing off. I also learnt very valuable skills when it comes to bikes as well as cars that I have and I'm sure I will continue to use in the future. The management was very well structured and succeeded well in motivating the team throughout the day, getting the workload at hand complete. My co-workers were also very hard working and helped to make me feel part of the team. The hardest part of the job had to be the getting up early in the morning to make the hour long journey to work however after the day had ended I got an excellent feeling of satisfaction knowing a good days work had been done and that was also the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Friendly work space.
Cons
N/a
really good place to work
good and fun place to work pay is not the best . managers is ok staff is really good and really fun to work with you.