Hall Recruitment Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
Friendly, knowledgeable & hardworking Team!
Recruitment Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 May 2019
Hall Recruitment are a breath of fresh air! Usually disappointed & frustrated with agencies I've used in the past, Vivienne, Fiona & Catherine have time and again surpassed my expectations. They have listened and ascertained my needs, taken an interest in my career aspirations and have efficiently & honestly given me feedback & advice that I have found invaluable. Their knowledge, expertise & contacts within various sectors & industries make finding the right career path an enjoyable one. Having had the opportunity to work within their temporary & permanent divisions, I really could not recommend Hall Recruitment enough. My only regret was that my time at Hall Recruitment was not a longer one. I was able to learn so much from a team I admired & respect. Needless to say, if I was looking for any job opportunities in the future, Hall Recruitment would be on the top of my list!
Your next career opportunity with Hall Recruitment
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2019
Hall Recruitment helped me throughout all the phases while looking for my next career opportunity.

I dealt with professional staff members and I got great tips for my CV as well as a really good interview preparation.

Thanks to their team's negotiating skills, the whole post-interview process has been smooth and quick. At the same time my requests and needs were listened and supported.

I couldn't recommend Hall Recruitment enough.
Professional Environment
Receptionist/Facilities Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Kilkenny6 May 2019
I have been working for a company through Hall recruitments since January 2019. It was not an easy start for many reasons but due to the level of support/encouagement i received from a staff member from the recruitment agency, my Manager and a previous co worker it gave me the strength to eventually settle into my role. It is a company that encourages staff to provide their own solutions to issues that may arise daily. It has increased my confidence in my ability, manager focuses on individual well being and our current team all of whom represent Hall recruitments are very encouraging and supportive of each other with the ability to get the job done. This is a position that requires continuous training as tasks can be varied and challenging but enjoyable & rewarding. The team spirit and attitude has increased with more of a relaxed supportive environment which is having a positive impact on our department. I worked for a company previously for 16 years and would hope that this will be the same situation with this company. I would state that working through Hall recruitments for this company there is genuine concern shown to make sure that staff are enjoying their role.
Pros
Interesting tasks, Trust, appreciation is always highlighted, Mistakes are dealt with proportionally.
Highly recommended !
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 May 2019
I've had the opportunity to temp with Hall Recruitment and I would highly recommend them to any jobseekers. They are very professional and will always keep in touch with you for any new opportunities. You will always be able to talk to someone on the phone and they are always very helpful and friendly. Through their help, they managed to assist me in getting a permanent position with one of their clients. Overall I am very satisfied with their service.
Do give them a call and you will never be disappointed.
Job
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Clonee, County Meath3 May 2019
Great recruitment company. I was kept updated throughout the whole process by email and by phone. I would definitely recommend using this recruiter to find a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hall Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7