Hall Recruitment
Hall Recruitment Employee Review

Friendly, knowledgeable & hardworking Team!

15 May 2019
Hall Recruitment are a breath of fresh air! Usually disappointed & frustrated with agencies I've used in the past, Vivienne, Fiona & Catherine have time and again surpassed my expectations. They have listened and ascertained my needs, taken an interest in my career aspirations and have efficiently & honestly given me feedback & advice that I have found invaluable. Their knowledge, expertise & contacts within various sectors & industries make finding the right career path an enjoyable one. Having had the opportunity to work within their temporary & permanent divisions, I really could not recommend Hall Recruitment enough. My only regret was that my time at Hall Recruitment was not a longer one. I was able to learn so much from a team I admired & respect. Needless to say, if I was looking for any job opportunities in the future, Hall Recruitment would be on the top of my list!
21 August 2019
Reception/Office Administration/HR and Recruitment (Former Employee) - Dublin
I would like to take a moment and thank Hall Recruitment for their outstanding, dedicated work, for the number of assignments they have supplied me with. Working for Hall and its clients has been prolific and exciting time for me. I got to work on many assignments and every one of them was in their own way unique, challenging and interesting. I learned a lot of new things and developed new skills, became highly versatile and competent office professional, met a lot of lovely, pleasant knowledgable people and in general had a great time. I couldn't thank Hall Recruitment enough for that. If you are looking for the Recruiter with excellent work ethics, undoubtedly exceptional communications, professional expertise, friendliness and sound common sence, who genuinely listens to both their clients and candidates and works tailored miracles, this is your Go To 5 Star Recruitment Agency! I am a contingent worker/temporary employee/ contractor for a few years now. Along my professional path I have worked for a number of recruitment agencies. Hall Recruitment certainly stands out and for me they are out of competition.
8 May 2019
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Hall Recruitment helped me throughout all the phases while looking for my next career opportunity. I dealt with professional staff members and I got great tips for my CV as well as a really good interview preparation. Thanks to their team's negotiating skills, the whole post-interview process has been smooth and quick. At the same time my requests and needs were listened and supported. I couldn't recommend Hall Recruitment enough.
5 May 2019
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) - Dublin
I've had the opportunity to temp with Hall Recruitment and I would highly recommend them to any jobseekers. They are very professional and will always keep in touch with you for any new opportunities. You will always be able to talk to someone on the phone and they are always very helpful and friendly. Through their help, they managed to assist me in getting a permanent position with one of their clients. Overall I am very satisfied with their service. Do give them a call and you will never be disappointed.