Hall Recruitment
Hall Recruitment Employee Review

Professional Environment

6 May 2019
I have been working for a company through Hall recruitments since January 2019. It was not an easy start for many reasons but due to the level of support/encouagement i received from a staff member from the recruitment agency, my Manager and a previous co worker it gave me the strength to eventually settle into my role. It is a company that encourages staff to provide their own solutions to issues that may arise daily. It has increased my confidence in my ability, manager focuses on individual well being and our current team all of whom represent Hall recruitments are very encouraging and supportive of each other with the ability to get the job done. This is a position that requires continuous training as tasks can be varied and challenging but enjoyable & rewarding. The team spirit and attitude has increased with more of a relaxed supportive environment which is having a positive impact on our department. I worked for a company previously for 16 years and would hope that this will be the same situation with this company. I would state that working through Hall recruitments for this company there is genuine concern shown to make sure that staff are enjoying their role.
Pros
Interesting tasks, Trust, appreciation is always highlighted, Mistakes are dealt with proportionally.
21 August 2019
Reception/Office Administration/HR and Recruitment (Former Employee) - Dublin
I would like to take a moment and thank Hall Recruitment for their outstanding, dedicated work, for the number of assignments they have supplied me with. Working for Hall and its clients has been prolific and exciting time for me. I got to work on many assignments and every one of them was in their own way unique, challenging and interesting. I learned a lot of new things and developed new skills, became highly versatile and competent office professional, met a lot of lovely, pleasant knowledgable people and in general had a great time. I couldn't thank Hall Recruitment enough for that. If you are looking for the Recruiter with excellent work ethics, undoubtedly exceptional communications, professional expertise, friendliness and sound common sence, who genuinely listens to both their clients and candidates and works tailored miracles, this is your Go To 5 Star Recruitment Agency! I am a contingent worker/temporary employee/ contractor for a few years now. Along my professional path I have worked for a number of recruitment agencies. Hall Recruitment certainly stands out and for me they are out of competition.
15 May 2019
Recruitment Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) - Dublin
Hall Recruitment are a breath of fresh air! Usually disappointed & frustrated with agencies I've used in the past, Vivienne, Fiona & Catherine have time and again surpassed my expectations. They have listened and ascertained my needs, taken an interest in my career aspirations and have efficiently & honestly given me feedback & advice that I have found invaluable. Their knowledge, expertise & contacts within various sectors & industries make finding the right career path an enjoyable one. Having had the opportunity to work within their temporary & permanent divisions, I really could not recommend Hall Recruitment enough. My only regret was that my time at Hall Recruitment was not a longer one. I was able to learn so much from a team I admired & respect. Needless to say, if I was looking for any job opportunities in the future, Hall Recruitment would be on the top of my list!
8 May 2019
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Hall Recruitment helped me throughout all the phases while looking for my next career opportunity. I dealt with professional staff members and I got great tips for my CV as well as a really good interview preparation. Thanks to their team's negotiating skills, the whole post-interview process has been smooth and quick. At the same time my requests and needs were listened and supported. I couldn't recommend Hall Recruitment enough.