Hall Recruitment

Hall Recruitment Employee Reviews in Kilkenny

Kilkenny1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have been working for a company through Hall recruitments since January 2019. It was not an easy start for many reasons but due to the level of support/encouagement i received from a staff member from the recruitment agency, my Manager and a previous co worker it gave me the strength to eventually settle into my role. It is a company that encourages staff to provide their own solutions to issues that may arise daily. It has increased my confidence in my ability, manager focuses on individual well being and our current team all of whom represent Hall recruitments are very encouraging and supportive of each other with the ability to get the job done. This is a position that requires continuous training as tasks can be varied and challenging but enjoyable & rewarding. The team spirit and attitude has increased with more of a relaxed supportive environment which is having a positive impact on our department. I worked for a company previously for 16 years and would hope that this will be the same situation with this company. I would state that working through Hall recruitments for this company there is genuine concern shown to make sure that staff are enjoying their role.
Pros
Interesting tasks, Trust, appreciation is always highlighted, Mistakes are dealt with proportionally.