Hall Recruitment

Hall Recruitment Employee Reviews for Office Administrator

Office Administrator2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
I would like to take a moment and thank Hall Recruitment for their outstanding, dedicated work, for the number of assignments they have supplied me with. Working for Hall and its clients has been prolific and exciting time for me. I got to work on many assignments and every one of them was in their own way unique, challenging and interesting. I learned a lot of new things and developed new skills, became highly versatile and competent office professional, met a lot of lovely, pleasant knowledgable people and in general had a great time. I couldn't thank Hall Recruitment enough for that.

If you are looking for the Recruiter with excellent work ethics, undoubtedly exceptional communications, professional expertise, friendliness and sound common sence, who genuinely listens to both their clients and candidates and works tailored miracles, this is your Go To 5 Star Recruitment Agency!

I am a contingent worker/temporary employee/ contractor for a few years now. Along my professional path I have worked for a number of recruitment agencies. Hall Recruitment certainly stands out and for me they are out of competition.
Great recruitment company. I was kept updated throughout the whole process by email and by phone. I would definitely recommend using this recruiter to find a job.