Harbour Bar

an old and quiet pub,
good staff,

tasty sandwiches,

free car park,

real fire places every day (just on hot days aren't),

usually open at 12 in the morning,

terrace is available
Friendly family run bar set in the heart of killybegs co. donegal. Lovely town. Friendly staff. Food available, Great pint of guinness. Brilliantly situated.
It's a very busy and popular bar, everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is always great. The Harbour caters for all staff, functions, tourists, new comers and regulars. Great place!
Sociable and family friendly bar located in the very busy vibrant fishing port of killybegs . Typical day can include serving customers and maintaing upkeep of the bar and floor.
A typical day at work involves; Starting at 6, Check around the tables clean them/ lift glasses. Ensuring all the costumers are good for drinks etc. Check the stock (Kegs/Bottles/wines/Spirits etc.) and get what is needed, ensure workplace is clean and tidy. Stock fire when needed.
Management is very good, strong relationship with staff.

Co workers very good.
Cons
Unsocial hours
Great place to work as part of the team. Music every night, great atmosphere.
I would arrive at work, set up the sidebar where I mainly worked. I would make & serve drinks to customers as we opened up & also make drinks for our servers who deliver drinks to customers.

The hardest part was working at such a fast pace but after one or two weeks of working I got up to speed and from then on I was fine!

I made some great friends at work, a few I had already known from before but the social aspect of work was very important and very positive.

I loved getting in the swing of things when it was very busy and the non-stop action!

The managers, Graham & Stephen are very good guys, very decent and hard working men. The owner Conor Duggan is also a very kind yet particular kind of guy.
Pros
Social Aspect
Cons
short breaks