Harry Corry Ltd Employee Reviews

Great for Part-time work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Laois16 April 2019
I worked here while at college and they were very flexible and understanding re exam time. They have a good sales culture and encourage a 'hunter' mentality. Could do more and offer commissions.
Not Recommended
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork24 May 2018
Management has become unbearable in Cork Branch, petty rules and ridiculous targets with no thanks or commission, staff leaving all the time, rotten atmosphere
Targets
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mullingar, County Westmeath12 April 2017
The job was enjoyable, unfortunately it was the long serving members of staff that were bullies, Targets had to be met so if you made more sales than them you were acused of stealing there customers. Head office did nothing to help sort out these bullies and 6-7 new staff members left.
Cons
Bullies
The worst place I have ever worked
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 January 2017
Terrible place to work! You are basically treated like a nobody from top management. They come to visit from Belfast head office and barely say hello to you.
Very hard to get weekends off, only 10% staff discount. Even toilet breaks are monitored, watched constantly on cctv by head office... would not recommend at all
Pros
Cons
Almost everything
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick14 November 2016
I worked as a sales assistant for 2 years and o absolutely loved the job. Great co workers always busy and I loved helping the customers with the designs for their homes.
Your on your feet a lot that's about the only con
Cons
On your feet all the time
happy in your work place
Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, TA19 June 2015
Working for this company was an absolute privilege. Every member of staff in our store was a team player and it showed in the happy and friendly environment in the store. The management could not have been better they made sure we knew our training and how to carry out our tasks properly, they were also very fair and worked out our hours to suit everyone's life outside of work as best as possible.

I learned so much while working for this company, and not just the professional level of training i received but also how to meet my daily sales targets while still completing my jobs and dealing with the customers with a professional and friendly approach.

When leaving this job it was not an easy decision as it was leaving my friends behind not just work colleagues.
Good place to work!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Naas Road16 June 2015
Great place to work, have been employed with the company for 12 years.

I have learned many skills, including merchandising stock, developed good communication skills, management skills, and great training. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with customers, and finding out if the advice you have given works out!
Productive fun enviroment
Temp (Current Employee) –  letterkenny3 July 2013
you will see I have vast experience in a number of positions, with some well established retailers.

I am a very punctual, flexible and reliable person who will always give it 110 percent to best further the good image of the business and ensure that every customer has a positive experience each and every visit.
I work well in a team environment but have the initiative to work on my own and indeed problem solve should the need arise.
I have many skills to offer and feel given the opportunity I could further better these skills and indeed learn more.

Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours