Harry Corry Ltd logo
Harry Corry Ltd
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work and good pay

Relaxed atmosphere, i worked there for 6 months and enjoyed my time there. Friendly management and colleagues. A typical day would consist of helping customers, in the work floor book you would be assigned a task eg, put away bedding section, iron and put on new arrival bed cover on bed display etc..

Same location

Great Company to work for

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. Boss is very nice, always puts staff needs first. Pay was very good, best i've ever had on part time job. would highly recommend.

Pros

great Pay

Cons

Rude customers

i worked in the Mullingar store for nearly 3 years . Due to management restructuring it became a very pleasant work environment to be in. My colleagues were supportive and we worked well together. The rotas were fair and you were given them well in advance. If you needed time off this was facilitated . I enjoyed my time working there and was sad to leave due to the happy relaxed atmosphere that we worked in. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to work that is warm and friendly, from the management down to my store colleagues.

Very friendly and helpful

I worked as a Sales Assistant in Harry Corrys for a year and a half and the experience I had was excellent. All co-workers got on excellent couldn’t recommend and thank the management enough very understanding and helpful. Great to work and help with customers and have a good chat. Overall had a brilliant experience in Harry Corrys and would highly recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours
  • Harry Corry Ltd
  • Good place to work and good pay