Harry Corry Ltd
Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work!

16 June 2015
Great place to work, have been employed with the company for 12 years. I have learned many skills, including merchandising stock, developed good communication skills, management skills, and great training. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with customers, and finding out if the advice you have given works out!
5.0Job security/advancement
20 March 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Cork
I had an amazing few years working in Harry Corry. They are a great company to work for. They will accommodate you wherever possible with work hours. Training is very good. I never had any issues with getting paid and the xmas bonus is always lovely to receive. No complaints, and would highly recommend.
22 April 2019
Same role
Temporary Supervisor (Current Employee) - Galway
Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. Boss is very nice, always puts staff needs first. Pay was very good, best i've ever had on part time job. would highly recommend.
Pros
great Pay
Cons
Rude customers
23 November 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Not enough hours