Harry Corry Ltd logo
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Great for Part-time work

I worked here while at college and they were very flexible and understanding re exam time. They have a good sales culture and encourage a 'hunter' mentality. Could do more and offer commissions.

3.0Job security/advancement

Very friendly and helpful

I worked as a Sales Assistant in Harry Corrys for a year and a half and the experience I had was excellent. All co-workers got on excellent couldn’t recommend and thank the management enough very understanding and helpful. Great to work and help with customers and have a good chat. Overall had a brilliant experience in Harry Corrys and would highly recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Great place

Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Not enough hours

Harry Corry Mullingar

Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough hours
  • Harry Corry Ltd