Harry Corry Ltd
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

happy in your work place

Working for this company was an absolute privilege. Every member of staff in our store was a team player and it showed in the happy and friendly environment in the store. The management could not have been better they made sure we knew our training and how to carry out our tasks properly, they were also very fair and worked out our hours to suit everyone's life outside of work as best as possible. I learned so much while working for this company, and not just the professional level of training i received but also how to meet my daily sales targets while still completing my jobs and dealing with the customers with a professional and friendly approach. When leaving this job it was not an easy decision as it was leaving my friends behind not just work colleagues.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Best workplace...best colleagues.

One of the best workplaces I have ever had the pleasure to work in.Not just a number. Recognition for hard work. Great bunch of ladies to work with. They are so helpful and cheer you on to achieve your goals. From head office right down to the store manager...always so supportive and encouraging. Learned so much in kilkenny Harry Corry. Not only about there products but also about myself, my aspirations, and about how a positive workplace can make your job not feel like a job....felt like a family.

Ideal for a college student and great work environment

I loved working here. I worked here as a college student and I couldn’t recommend the staff, management and company itself enough. This job was very suitable for me while studying. A lot of great training is provided which has also assisted me in the career which I attended college for! A true sense of team work and collaboration is promoted within the store. Management encourage a culture where everyone works as an entire team, which avoided any clicks or people feeling left out! I wish I was aware of this before starting, this is exactly what I was nervous about starting a new job. Pay is great and initiative and hard work is definitely noticed and rewarded!

Pros

Uniform provided, additional pay on sundays and bank holidays, holistic training

Great team

I loved working in Harry Corry Kilkenny, the team and management are all so helpful and understanding, always a great atmosphere between all staff and the training provided is brilliant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry Corry Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Harry Corry Ltd
  • happy in your work place