Harry Corry Ltd
Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

happy in your work place

19 June 2015
Working for this company was an absolute privilege. Every member of staff in our store was a team player and it showed in the happy and friendly environment in the store. The management could not have been better they made sure we knew our training and how to carry out our tasks properly, they were also very fair and worked out our hours to suit everyone's life outside of work as best as possible. I learned so much while working for this company, and not just the professional level of training i received but also how to meet my daily sales targets while still completing my jobs and dealing with the customers with a professional and friendly approach. When leaving this job it was not an easy decision as it was leaving my friends behind not just work colleagues.
3.0Job security/advancement
23 November 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Not enough hours
15 September 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
7 June 2020
Sales Assistant/ Supervisor/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) - Port Laoise, County Laois
The company is good to work for, but their Management staff need to improve their relationships with the staff members. A lot of bias actions and clicks in the work place, which makes atmosphere very bad to work in if u are not one of favourites by manager. The company itself takes care of the staff in relation to any problems with health issues ( caused by the worknload). The wage is very small for the reponsibilities that are expected from you. No sick pay, little annual leave. Expect a lot from you on physical level, but no reward for you extra hard work.
  1. happy in your work place