Harry Corry Ltd
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Harry Corry Mullingar

Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough hours

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Ideal for a college student and great work environment

I loved working here. I worked here as a college student and I couldn’t recommend the staff, management and company itself enough. This job was very suitable for me while studying. A lot of great training is provided which has also assisted me in the career which I attended college for! A true sense of team work and collaboration is promoted within the store. Management encourage a culture where everyone works as an entire team, which avoided any clicks or people feeling left out! I wish I was aware of this before starting, this is exactly what I was nervous about starting a new job. Pay is great and initiative and hard work is definitely noticed and rewarded!

Pros

Uniform provided, additional pay on sundays and bank holidays, holistic training
Same role

Great team

I loved working in Harry Corry Kilkenny, the team and management are all so helpful and understanding, always a great atmosphere between all staff and the training provided is brilliant.
Same roleSame location

Positive and enjoyable workplace

I worked in the mullingar store for a year and it was a great working environment. All staff and management were very helpful and friendly. The rota's were always fair and completed weeks in advance. Overall a positive experience working there, I would definitely recommend to a friend or anyone looking for a start in retail.

Pros

Good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry Corry Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement