Harry Corry Ltd
Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Harry Corry Mullingar

15 September 2020
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
23 November 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Not enough hours
30 October 2019
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Fair and engaged management, easily contactable and nice to deal with. Great training and lovely environment to learn and develop skills in customer service an satisfaction.
12 April 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Mullingar, County Westmeath
The job was enjoyable, unfortunately it was the long serving members of staff that were bullies, Targets had to be met so if you made more sales than them you were acused of stealing there customers. Head office did nothing to help sort out these bullies and 6-7 new staff members left.
Cons
Bullies