Harry Corry Ltd logo
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Interior consultant floor assistant

Nice place to work all the staff were lovely, however a bit pushy when it comes to approaching customers and feel like you’re being watched all the time. Bathroom breaks are strict. Also feels like they focus more on your negatives than your positives. Pay is good.

i worked in the Mullingar store for nearly 3 years . Due to management restructuring it became a very pleasant work environment to be in. My colleagues were supportive and we worked well together. The rotas were fair and you were given them well in advance. If you needed time off this was facilitated . I enjoyed my time working there and was sad to leave due to the happy relaxed atmosphere that we worked in. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to work that is warm and friendly, from the management down to my store colleagues.

Very friendly and helpful

I worked as a Sales Assistant in Harry Corrys for a year and a half and the experience I had was excellent. All co-workers got on excellent couldn’t recommend and thank the management enough very understanding and helpful. Great to work and help with customers and have a good chat. Overall had a brilliant experience in Harry Corrys and would highly recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Great place

Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Not enough hours
  • Harry Corry Ltd