Harry Corry Ltd logo
Harry Corry Ltd
View all Harry Corry Ltd reviews

Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Lovely place to work for

When i was working in harry Corry every one was so helpful. I got on with everyone. Its such a relaxing place to work in. I enjoyed every time i went into work. The mangement there are so nice you couldn't ask for better people. The hardest part would of been dealing with unhappy customer. The most enjoyable thing about this job is that you meet different people everyday, new products coming in and obviously the discount you get. When i was leaving it was so sad because everyone was so nice and supportive.

Pros

Discount in shop

Cons

Very short shifts when travelling long distances

5.0Job security/advancement

i worked in the Mullingar store for nearly 3 years . Due to management restructuring it became a very pleasant work environment to be in. My colleagues were supportive and we worked well together. The rotas were fair and you were given them well in advance. If you needed time off this was facilitated . I enjoyed my time working there and was sad to leave due to the happy relaxed atmosphere that we worked in. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to work that is warm and friendly, from the management down to my store colleagues.

Very friendly and helpful

I worked as a Sales Assistant in Harry Corrys for a year and a half and the experience I had was excellent. All co-workers got on excellent couldn’t recommend and thank the management enough very understanding and helpful. Great to work and help with customers and have a good chat. Overall had a brilliant experience in Harry Corrys and would highly recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Great place

Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Not enough hours
  • Harry Corry Ltd
  • Lovely place to work for