Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Reviews in Kilkenny, County Kilkenny

Kilkenny, County Kilkenny5 reviews

3.4Job security & advancement

Lovely place to work for

When i was working in harry Corry every one was so helpful. I got on with everyone. Its such a relaxing place to work in. I enjoyed every time i went into work. The mangement there are so nice you couldn't ask for better people. The hardest part would of been dealing with unhappy customer. The most enjoyable thing about this job is that you meet different people everyday, new products coming in and obviously the discount you get. When i was leaving it was so sad because everyone was so nice and supportive.

Pros

Discount in shop

Cons

Very short shifts when travelling long distances

Best workplace...best colleagues.

One of the best workplaces I have ever had the pleasure to work in.Not just a number. Recognition for hard work. Great bunch of ladies to work with. They are so helpful and cheer you on to achieve your goals. From head office right down to the store manager...always so supportive and encouraging. Learned so much in kilkenny Harry Corry. Not only about there products but also about myself, my aspirations, and about how a positive workplace can make your job not feel like a job....felt like a family.

Ideal for a college student and great work environment

I loved working here. I worked here as a college student and I couldn’t recommend the staff, management and company itself enough. This job was very suitable for me while studying. A lot of great training is provided which has also assisted me in the career which I attended college for! A true sense of team work and collaboration is promoted within the store. Management encourage a culture where everyone works as an entire team, which avoided any clicks or people feeling left out! I wish I was aware of this before starting, this is exactly what I was nervous about starting a new job. Pay is great and initiative and hard work is definitely noticed and rewarded!

Pros

Uniform provided, additional pay on sundays and bank holidays, holistic training

Great team

I loved working in Harry Corry Kilkenny, the team and management are all so helpful and understanding, always a great atmosphere between all staff and the training provided is brilliant.

Awful management who treat you like dirt

All management and supervisors want you to do is gossip . Not a nice place at all.Belittle you constantly One rule for one and one rule for another Don’t care about your work ethic as long as you are their target for the day

Pros

Non

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry Corry Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement