Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Employee Reviews in Mullingar, County Westmeath

Mullingar, County Westmeath6 reviews

3.6Pay & benefits

Positive and enjoyable workplace

I worked in the mullingar store for a year and it was a great working environment. All staff and management were very helpful and friendly. The rota's were always fair and completed weeks in advance. Overall a positive experience working there, I would definitely recommend to a friend or anyone looking for a start in retail.

Pros

Good pay

i worked in the Mullingar store for nearly 3 years . Due to management restructuring it became a very pleasant work environment to be in. My colleagues were supportive and we worked well together. The rotas were fair and you were given them well in advance. If you needed time off this was facilitated . I enjoyed my time working there and was sad to leave due to the happy relaxed atmosphere that we worked in. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to work that is warm and friendly, from the management down to my store colleagues.

Very friendly and helpful

I worked as a Sales Assistant in Harry Corrys for a year and a half and the experience I had was excellent. All co-workers got on excellent couldn’t recommend and thank the management enough very understanding and helpful. Great to work and help with customers and have a good chat. Overall had a brilliant experience in Harry Corrys and would highly recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Harry Corry Mullingar

Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough hours

Horrible place to work

horrible atmosphere and a lot of bullying involved, left in tears most days would definitely not recommend this job. By far the most negative place iv ever worked

Targets

The job was enjoyable, unfortunately it was the long serving members of staff that were bullies, Targets had to be met so if you made more sales than them you were acused of stealing there customers. Head office did nothing to help sort out these bullies and 6-7 new staff members left.

Cons

Bullies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry Corry Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Harry Corry Ltd Reviews by Job Title

• Harry Corry Ltd
  • Mullingar, County Westmeath
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?