Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Culture reviews

When i was working in harry Corry every one was so helpful. I got on with everyone. Its such a relaxing place to work in. I enjoyed every time i went into work. The mangement there are so nice you couldn't ask for better people. The hardest part would of been dealing with unhappy customer. The most enjoyable thing about this job is that you meet different people everyday, new products coming in and obviously the discount you get. When i was leaving it was so sad because everyone was so nice and supportive.
Pros
Discount in shop
Cons
Very short shifts when travelling long distances
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Fair and engaged management, easily contactable and nice to deal with. Great training and lovely environment to learn and develop skills in customer service an satisfaction.
Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. Boss is very nice, always puts staff needs first. Pay was very good, best i've ever had on part time job. would highly recommend.
Pros
great Pay
Cons
Rude customers
I worked here while at college and they were very flexible and understanding re exam time. They have a good sales culture and encourage a 'hunter' mentality. Could do more and offer commissions.
The job was enjoyable, unfortunately it was the long serving members of staff that were bullies, Targets had to be met so if you made more sales than them you were acused of stealing there customers. Head office did nothing to help sort out these bullies and 6-7 new staff members left.
Cons
Bullies
I worked as a sales assistant for 2 years and o absolutely loved the job. Great co workers always busy and I loved helping the customers with the designs for their homes. Your on your feet a lot that's about the only con
Cons
On your feet all the time
Working for this company was an absolute privilege. Every member of staff in our store was a team player and it showed in the happy and friendly environment in the store. The management could not have been better they made sure we knew our training and how to carry out our tasks properly, they were also very fair and worked out our hours to suit everyone's life outside of work as best as possible. I learned so much while working for this company, and not just the professional level of training i received but also how to meet my daily sales targets while still completing my jobs and dealing with the customers with a professional and friendly approach. When leaving this job it was not an easy decision as it was leaving my friends behind not just work colleagues.