Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Management reviews

Ireland16 reviews
The company is good to work for, but their Management staff need to improve their relationships with the staff members. A lot of bias actions and clicks in the work place, which makes atmosphere very bad to work in if u are not one of favourites by manager. The company itself takes care of the staff in relation to any problems with health issues ( caused by the worknload). The wage is very small for the reponsibilities that are expected from you. No sick pay, little annual leave. Expect a lot from you on physical level, but no reward for you extra hard work.
Fair and engaged management, easily contactable and nice to deal with.
Great training and lovely environment to learn and develop skills in customer service an satisfaction.
Relaxed atmosphere, i worked there for 6 months and enjoyed my time there. Friendly management and colleagues.
A typical day would consist of helping customers, in the work floor book you would be assigned a task eg, put away bedding section, iron and put on new arrival bed cover on bed display etc..
horrible atmosphere and a lot of bullying involved, left in tears most days would definitely not recommend this job. By far the most negative place iv ever worked
Management has become unbearable in Cork Branch, petty rules and ridiculous targets with no thanks or commission, staff leaving all the time, rotten atmosphere
Terrible place to work! You are basically treated like a nobody from top management. They come to visit from Belfast head office and barely say hello to you.
Very hard to get weekends off, only 10% staff discount. Even toilet breaks are monitored, watched constantly on cctv by head office... would not recommend at all
Pros
Cons
Almost everything
Working for this company was an absolute privilege. Every member of staff in our store was a team player and it showed in the happy and friendly environment in the store. The management could not have been better they made sure we knew our training and how to carry out our tasks properly, they were also very fair and worked out our hours to suit everyone's life outside of work as best as possible.

I learned so much while working for this company, and not just the professional level of training i received but also how to meet my daily sales targets while still completing my jobs and dealing with the customers with a professional and friendly approach.

When leaving this job it was not an easy decision as it was leaving my friends behind not just work colleagues.
Great place to work, have been employed with the company for 12 years.

I have learned many skills, including merchandising stock, developed good communication skills, management skills, and great training. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with customers, and finding out if the advice you have given works out!