Harry Corry Ltd

Harry Corry Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

The company is good to work for, but their Management staff need to improve their relationships with the staff members. A lot of bias actions and clicks in the work place, which makes atmosphere very bad to work in if u are not one of favourites by manager. The company itself takes care of the staff in relation to any problems with health issues ( caused by the worknload). The wage is very small for the reponsibilities that are expected from you. No sick pay, little annual leave. Expect a lot from you on physical level, but no reward for you extra hard work.
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
I had an amazing few years working in Harry Corry. They are a great company to work for. They will accommodate you wherever possible with work hours. Training is very good. I never had any issues with getting paid and the xmas bonus is always lovely to receive. No complaints, and would highly recommend.
I worked here while at college and they were very flexible and understanding re exam time. They have a good sales culture and encourage a 'hunter' mentality. Could do more and offer commissions.