Harry Corry Ltd
Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work and good pay

18 August 2019
Relaxed atmosphere, i worked there for 6 months and enjoyed my time there. Friendly management and colleagues. A typical day would consist of helping customers, in the work floor book you would be assigned a task eg, put away bedding section, iron and put on new arrival bed cover on bed display etc..
22 April 2019
Same location
Temporary Supervisor (Current Employee) - Galway
Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. Boss is very nice, always puts staff needs first. Pay was very good, best i've ever had on part time job. would highly recommend.
Pros
great Pay
Cons
Rude customers
23 November 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Not enough hours
15 September 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
  1. Good place to work and good pay