Harry Corry Ltd
Harry Corry Ltd Employee Review

Interior consultant floor assistant

20 August 2019
Nice place to work all the staff were lovely, however a bit pushy when it comes to approaching customers and feel like you’re being watched all the time. Bathroom breaks are strict. Also feels like they focus more on your negatives than your positives. Pay is good.
23 November 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Amazing atmosphere, all co workers were lovely and head office were always friendly and easy to talk to. Shifts are usually 4-5 hours (pre covid) which wasn’t suitable for me but it’s great for part time workers. Customer service was always the number one priority, I spent most of my time chatting with customers about products. You will need to do some heavy lifting with furniture/mattresses but there’s equipment to help with that. If you have an interest in interior design or home furnishings I would highly recommend working at harry corry.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Not enough hours
15 September 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Great place to work, very supportive when I needed time off for exams. Good pay enjoyed the work. Friendly and welcoming, great training . Would recommend I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough hours
7 June 2020
Sales Assistant/ Supervisor/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) - Port Laoise, County Laois
The company is good to work for, but their Management staff need to improve their relationships with the staff members. A lot of bias actions and clicks in the work place, which makes atmosphere very bad to work in if u are not one of favourites by manager. The company itself takes care of the staff in relation to any problems with health issues ( caused by the worknload). The wage is very small for the reponsibilities that are expected from you. No sick pay, little annual leave. Expect a lot from you on physical level, but no reward for you extra hard work.
  1. Interior consultant floor assistant