Hayfield Manor Hotel Employee Reviews for Server
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a great experience, am thankful for knolage that I received, it was an boost but one thing is important, they are changing staff at high speed because of minimum wage and manipulations on tips, that's really big money taken from the staff, and job is to keep 5* service. I can and I did, But I got 12€ per hour as next job offer and tips so that's why I left.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hayfield Manor Hotel?
See more Hayfield Manor Hotel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hayfield Manor Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Hayfield Manor Hotel
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hayfield Manor Hotel?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Hayfield Manor Hotel?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Hayfield Manor Hotel?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Hayfield Manor Hotel?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Hayfield Manor Hotel?One person answered
See all questions and answers