Here to help
Coronavirus update

Hays Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin12 reviews
Hays
Hays is very good agency to work with, the salary is very good more than the salary that you will get form the client the only thing is deferent is the contract thy don't give prominent contract no health insurance and no sick leaves, you work you get paid.
Stressful and underpaid.
Hays is a great place to start your recruitment career as they would take anyone no matter the background, if person is driven enough.
However, they pay is the lowest on the market and are the only rec. agency in Dublin with trash-hold.

Stressful environment with no support from the managers. People usually stay around 8-10 months if they are not fired before.
try to avoid this company
I started working for this company and it was ok, it was my first job in Ireland so I was getting used to it. Short after I started they began to cut down our benefits and perks, the situation was so bad that I had to leave the company. After a year now and with my colleagues still working there I came to realize that the situation its gone worst
Fun Workplace
It is a nice work environment,multilingual where you can improve your communication skills.Very friendly workplace and great wellness activities where you can join while working.
Pros
Big breaks
Cons
Snacks, coffee, cleanliness
Stay Away worst agency ever
I was called twice on some temporary job they never had or never intend to place me for.
They just put people on the road for fun or to achieve some targets on none existent jobs.

Worst Experience Ever!
Pros
Cons
everything
Useless
Avoid, time wasters that sign you on contracts that should be illegal. Messed up my taxes too, really wasn't worth it.
Would recommend you do not work here
Pros
Cons
AMcC
I working at Hays full-time
Hays is a people business and fantastic team to work with. I have working in content reviews role, 1 years with the company. This is one of the best staffing firms across the globe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as …
Don't be victim for this scam company
Working for Hays is worst experiences in my life

- It's a scam company

- Money laundering company in Ireland

- Worst Mangmenet

- Incompetent workplace culture

- No communication at all
Cons
busy and high achieving workplace
the days flew during my time in Hays, each day was action packed with a good balance between joking at work and being happy and also putting in the hard work required to get the best service possible for our clients. I learned a lot there and really enjoyed my time there
excellent of all time
Hays Recruitment Expert Dublin is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend to a friend. i will continue working with them as a result.
At work I learned that teamwork is the best way of accomplishing a goal set. without teamwork, most jobs are almost impossible.
Hays Recruitment helped me find one month promotional work with Uber. During this time I gained a lot of communication skills as I had to go up and approach taxi drivers and try get them to sign up for the new App.
Pros
Choose your own hours.
Cons
None.
.........
The definition of a great workplace from an employee’s viewpoint is one you trust the people you work with, you have great pride in what you do and you enjoy the people you work with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9