How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hays Employee Reviews for Ads Reviewer

Ads Reviewer4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
It is a nice work environment,multilingual where you can improve your communication skills.Very friendly workplace and great wellness activities where you can join while working.
Pros
Big breaks
Cons
Snacks, coffee, cleanliness
I came from a big European country to work in this company.

After I arrived in Ireland, they delayed my starting date ( me and others ) because they insisted about calling and sending mail to english speaking referee ( having experience only in non english speaking countries this was very difficult and not clarified from the beginning).

when starting your first job in Ireland you are on emergency tax ( half salary ) until receiving and giving your PPS number to the company ( about 1 month with normal company ).

I did everything I was supposed to, but after 3 months, I'm still on emergency tax, I get only half my salary. Ireland Tax administration cannot take me out of emergency tax because of Hays incompetent payroll team.

I'm leaving this joke of a company as soon as possible.

many many better company to work for.
I started working for this company and it was ok, it was my first job in Ireland so I was getting used to it. Short after I started they began to cut down our benefits and perks, the situation was so bad that I had to leave the company. After a year now and with my colleagues still working there I came to realize that the situation its gone worst
Hays is a people business and fantastic team to work with. I have working in content reviews role, 1 years with the company. This is one of the best staffing firms across the globe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as …
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9