Hays Employee Review

Vultures
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Court house cork27 February 2018
As a tradesman agency like hays do nothing for families as they are taking a percentage of your wage and these multi million euro companies can let you go at the drop of a hat no redundancies nothing .i was waiting nearly five weeks for my p45 to be issued from hays .they just are leeches
Pros
Cons

Other Hays Employee Reviews

bad company bad job - avoid
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  County Dublin24 January 2020
I came from a big European country to work in this company.

After I arrived in Ireland, they delayed my starting date ( me and others ) because they insisted about calling and sending mail to english speaking referee ( having experience only in non english speaking countries this was very difficult and not clarified from the beginning).

when starting your first job in Ireland you are on emergency tax ( half salary ) until receiving and giving your PPS number to the company ( about 1 month with normal company ).

I did everything I was supposed to, but after 3 months, I'm still on emergency tax, I get only half my salary. Ireland Tax administration cannot take me out of emergency tax because of Hays incompetent payroll team.

I'm leaving this joke of a company as soon as possible.

many many better company to work for.
Tax
360 machine driver (Former Employee) –  Lenster14 November 2019
I would advise anyone thinking about working with this to think again almost a year since worked with them and they not updated records with revenue which have now put them on noncompliance list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.

Hays Reviews by Location