Hays Employee Review

excellent of all time
Sub Contractor in Painting & Decorating (Current Employee) –  Dublin Ireland30 September 2015
Hays Recruitment Expert Dublin is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend to a friend. i will continue working with them as a result.
At work I learned that teamwork is the best way of accomplishing a goal set. without teamwork, most jobs are almost impossible.

Other Hays Employee Reviews

Tax
360 machine driver (Former Employee) –  Lenster14 November 2019
I would advise anyone thinking about working with this to think again almost a year since worked with them and they not updated records with revenue which have now put them on noncompliance list
Productivity and challenging environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  IE18 October 2019
At my time when I was working at Hays, I learnt a lot, and because it was first job when I was looking to change profile, and qualification, it was very pleasant experience.
My typical day at work started with screening and interviewing candidates, making sure they are fully compliant and suitable for the vacancies you typically recruit for (Carpenters, Electricians, Labourers, Ground-Workers, Plumbers, etc)
• Cold Calling / Business development / Networking
• Negotiating with clients
• On-going management of client and candidate relationships

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.

Hays Reviews by Location