Hays Employee Review

Fun Workplace

7 August 2019
It is a nice work environment,multilingual where you can improve your communication skills.Very friendly workplace and great wellness activities where you can join while working.
Pros
Big breaks
Cons
Snacks, coffee, cleanliness
24 January 2020
Same role
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) - County Dublin
I came from a big European country to work in this company.

After I arrived in Ireland, they delayed my starting date ( me and others ) because they insisted about calling and sending mail to english speaking referee ( having experience only in non english speaking countries this was very difficult and not clarified from the beginning).

when starting your first job in Ireland you are on emergency tax ( half salary ) until receiving and giving your PPS number to the company ( about 1 month with normal company ).

I did everything I was supposed to, but after 3 months, I'm still on emergency tax, I get only half my salary. Ireland Tax administration cannot take me out of emergency tax because of Hays incompetent payroll team.

I'm leaving this joke of a company as soon as possible.

many many better company to work for.
11 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) - Dublin
I started working for this company and it was ok, it was my first job in Ireland so I was getting used to it. Short after I started they began to cut down our benefits and perks, the situation was so bad that I had to leave the company. After a year now and with my colleagues still working there I came to realize that the situation its gone worst
11 April 2020
Same location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Hays is very good agency to work with, the salary is very good more than the salary that you will get form the client the only thing is deferent is the contract thy don't give prominent contract no health insurance and no sick leaves, you work you get paid.