Hays Employee Review

try to avoid this company
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 October 2019
I started working for this company and it was ok, it was my first job in Ireland so I was getting used to it. Short after I started they began to cut down our benefits and perks, the situation was so bad that I had to leave the company. After a year now and with my colleagues still working there I came to realize that the situation its gone worst

Other Hays Employee Reviews

Productivity and challenging environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  IE18 October 2019
At my time when I was working at Hays, I learnt a lot, and because it was first job when I was looking to change profile, and qualification, it was very pleasant experience.
My typical day at work started with screening and interviewing candidates, making sure they are fully compliant and suitable for the vacancies you typically recruit for (Carpenters, Electricians, Labourers, Ground-Workers, Plumbers, etc)
• Cold Calling / Business development / Networking
• Negotiating with clients
• On-going management of client and candidate relationships
Empresa de contrataciones temporales
Content Reviewer @ Accenture (Former Employee) –  County Dublin19 September 2019
Mi experiencia fue corta pero buena. Fueron muy atentos conmigo desde el punto de vista administrativo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.

Hays Reviews by Location