Headhunt International Recruitment

Headhunt International Recruitment Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews

Exciting to work there

I really enjoyed my internship in this company. People there are really friendly, will help you with everything you need. Also great location really close to city center.

Relaxing atmosphere

Lack of support for new employees. The employees are left on their own while there are targets to be met. The structure is unclear and supervision insufficient and poor.

Pros

Opportunities to move within the company

Cons

Great environment

I am current working at headhunt International and this company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company. The place is fab, good environment and great conditions of work. I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Pros

free parking and equipped kitchen

Cons

no cons

Top company to work for

I am only here three months and have learnt so much from my Team Manager and my colleagues I love my job and because of all the help I got I am now hitting my placement targets. There is a strong work ethic in this company which suits me as I am very competitive. I love the location and I have free parking which is great

Pros

Free Parking

Environnement de travail agreable

Je suis chargee de recrutement pour la division internationale. Je travaille avec des profils venant de l'Europe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Headhunt International Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Headhunt International Recruitment with

Headhunt International Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about Headhunt International Recruitment in popular locations

• Headhunt International Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?