Health Service Executive Employee Reviews for Clerical Worker

cork offices not a good place
Clerical Officer (Former Employee) –  Cork1 June 2017
I worked for this organisation and found them the most incompetent company. Basically it's the managers. Not good at delegating or taking responsibility. I worked hard as a grade 3 but was treated like dirt.
Was not happy.
Useless and wasted my five years there .
Pros
what?
Cons
long list
Don't believe the hype about these jobs
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) –  County Cork1 April 2017
Exceptionally incompetent management, very uneven distribution of work and communication is pretty much unheard of. If you don't catch information via gossip at tea break, you're out of the loop.
Mid management doesn't appear to be accountable to anyone.
No career advancement whatsoever for the lower grades, but over the past 2 or 3 years mid and upper grades have been promoted, sometimes more than once.
I like serving the public and take it quite seriously, but management is so toxic I don't know if I'll last.

Bullying is rampant by management, and it's only getting worse. I do not recommend anyone work here.
Pros
Serving the public
Cons
Incompetent management, toxic environment, no benefits whatsover
Job was demanding, not much encouragement
Clerical Officer (Former Employee) –  Longford11 October 2012
My co-workers was the best part of the job. They were good support and friendly. Coming to the end of my career with the HSE, it became very difficult to accept the low moral among all the employees because of the cutbacks due to the recession. Most of my colleagues were at an all time low because of the recession, we could see that the health service was going to hit rock bottom and we could do nothing about it. It was very frustrating!
Pros
no perks!