Health Service Executive Employee Review

View all Health Service Executive reviews

Love working with the Elderly a rewarding Job
Health Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Wexford, WX9 September 2015
I really enjoy meeting my clients everyday as for some of them I might be there only point of contact for the day. I learned that its important to listen to people and treat them with dignity. Management is good, and my co-workers are very helpful and great team members. Hardest part of the job is losing the people you work with everyday. I enjoy doing my job as I know I make people happy and they really look forward to seeing you again.

Other Health Service Executive Employee Reviews

Where do we start
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork13 November 2019
Who on earth wants to work for such a s... hole of a company in good old Cork Dreadful company. Hated it so much I put the staff on social medial to teach them a damned lesson horrible people 5 star bast,,,,
Short staffed and unsupportive environment
Registered General Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cork21 October 2019
A busy unit, long hours, understaffed. Caring for high risk and low risk pregnant women. Centre of excellence. Women transferred into our care from other hospitals/counties. Front line managers supportive and hard working. Senior management detached from the realities of front line pressures.
Most rewarding of jobs. Witnessing news families being made every day.
Cons
Long unsociable hours