Health Service Executive Employee Review
Positive and negative attributes to current organistaion working arrangments
Work at national level is very hectic with a lot of committment and hard work from a newly developed specialist unit in the last 18 months. Work at local level can be poor, unorganised with a lack of committment from management (at this level) which means that progress is very slow and at times not at all achieved. The overall lack of a strong working ethic amongst colleagues, I feel, fails this service as a whole.
Ratings by category
Can facilitate flexible working hours
I really enjoy my job, helping people in their time of need. It’s a very satisfying job and also very rewarding. I would stress that if you have confidence in your ability it’s a easy job. I am learning something new all the time, how to do things better, how to make things easier for myself. You can’t let frustration get to you, relax take a breath.My co-ordiator is second to none. The hardest part is watching a clients condition deteriorate.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Service Executive. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 39 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Health Service Executive
- What interview questions do they ask at Health Service Executive?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Health Service Executive?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Health Service Executive?2 people answered
- What is the Health Service Executive employee discount?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Health Service Executive?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Health Service Executive?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Health Service Executive a better place to work?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Health Service Executive?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Health Service Executive?
- I am a Filipino, licensed Nurse currently working in Germany. I wanted to apply in Ireland. What are…
See all questions and answers
Health Service Executive Reviews by Job Title