Health Service Executive
Health Service Executive Employee Review

Positive and negative attributes to current organistaion working arrangments

4 September 2017
Work at national level is very hectic with a lot of committment and hard work from a newly developed specialist unit in the last 18 months. Work at local level can be poor, unorganised with a lack of committment from management (at this level) which means that progress is very slow and at times not at all achieved. The overall lack of a strong working ethic amongst colleagues, I feel, fails this service as a whole.
Pros
Can facilitate flexible working hours
18 April 2020
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) - Cork
Working as a clerical officer at St Finbarrs Hospital Cork. Not good. Not good at all. Cliques everywhere you go. No prospects. Best if you just avoid..
Pros
Cons
See above
27 March 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - County Cork
Horrible places to work with horrible staff. Management dont gave a clue. Too many bad things going on with senior staff. Should be closed down immediately.
22 February 2020
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Donegal
I really enjoy my job, helping people in their time of need. It’s a very satisfying job and also very rewarding. I would stress that if you have confidence in your ability it’s a easy job. I am learning something new all the time, how to do things better, how to make things easier for myself. You can’t let frustration get to you, relax take a breath.My co-ordiator is second to none. The hardest part is watching a clients condition deteriorate.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Service Executive. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9