Health Service Executive

Health Service Executive Employee Review

View all Health Service Executive reviews

Worst place to work in irlenad. Horrible staff especially management at aras slainte and hospitals.
FOAD (Former Employee) –  Aras slainte cork11 November 2015
This is possibly the most badly run organisation in Ireland especially cork. The management. Are useless and up each others rear end. Badly managed, horrible people , it should be reformed and HSE staff sacked. All totally useless. They should be ashamed of themselves nothing more than a bunch of pen pushers , making mistakes all day long. Horrible people.
Pros
Cons

Other Health Service Executive Employee Reviews

Not good at st marys orthopaedic or st finbarrs
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  County Cork27 March 2020
Horrible places to work with horrible staff. Management dont gave a clue. Too many bad things going on with senior staff. Should be closed down immediately.
Helping people in their own homes and seeing their joy.
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Donegal22 February 2020
I really enjoy my job, helping people in their time of need. It’s a very satisfying job and also very rewarding. I would stress that if you have confidence in your ability it’s a easy job. I am learning something new all the time, how to do things better, how to make things easier for myself. You can’t let frustration get to you, relax take a breath.My co-ordiator is second to none. The hardest part is watching a clients condition deteriorate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Service Executive. Our community is ready to answer.

Health Service Executive Reviews by Location