Health Service Executive

Health Service Executive Employee Review

View all Health Service Executive reviews

Challenging but positive work place
Homeless Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 September 2018
I enjoyed my time working in the Health Service Executive. A typical day in work would have been constant contact with service users and staff from the appropriate places e.g hostel staff, hospital's, drug treatment centres, prison services etc. I have learned a lot in the last year, how to communicate with service users. Learning how to deal with intense situations and being able to be professional at all times.
Pros
Great learning skills
Cons

Other Health Service Executive Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 February 2020
There is a hierarchy in every area and if you're not part of the clique then you have no chance of any real advancement. Information is never passed on to the administration staff. Management offer nothing but lip service both to staff and the public. It's a seriously competitive atmosphere and definitely 'jobs for the boys'. Not a nice place to work.
Where do we start
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork13 November 2019
Who on earth wants to work for such a s... hole of a company in good old Cork Dreadful company. Hated it so much I put the staff on social medial to teach them a damned lesson horrible people 5 star bast,,,,