Health Service Executive Employee Review

View all Health Service Executive reviews

Loved everything about this office
Grade III Administration (Former Employee) –  Ireland8 January 2015
The staff, management, place of work everything about this office was great. It was such a pity that this was only a three month contract. I got on so well with all the other staff, including management. Because I was covering annual leave I didnt really have a particular role, I was more there to help out but that was fine as I didnt have any experience and this was a great place to receive all the experience I needed, considering the role I took up after completing college.

Other Health Service Executive Employee Reviews

Where do we start
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork13 November 2019
Who on earth wants to work for such a s... hole of a company in good old Cork Dreadful company. Hated it so much I put the staff on social medial to teach them a damned lesson horrible people 5 star bast,,,,
Short staffed and unsupportive environment
Registered General Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cork21 October 2019
A busy unit, long hours, understaffed. Caring for high risk and low risk pregnant women. Centre of excellence. Women transferred into our care from other hospitals/counties. Front line managers supportive and hard working. Senior management detached from the realities of front line pressures.
Most rewarding of jobs. Witnessing news families being made every day.
Cons
Long unsociable hours