Health Service Executive

Secretary

14 October 2019
Secretary
Ophthalmology Dept, including Diabetic Retina Screening

Registered arriving patients, confirmed personal details, arranged follow up appointments.Rescheduled clinics to facilitate urgent appointments, also responsible for routine appointment on PIMS

Liaised daily with medical consultants, updated patient medical records, typed letters and posted to GP.Updated and maintained patient information on OptoMize and in-house Excel system.
Pros
Positive work Collaeguse
Cons
Low Pay for the responsibility in the role
9 September 2015
Same role
Health Service Executive (Current Employee) - Wexford, WX
I really enjoy meeting my clients everyday as for some of them I might be there only point of contact for the day. I learned that its important to listen to people and treat them with dignity. Management is good, and my co-workers are very helpful and great team members. Hardest part of the job is losing the people you work with everyday. I enjoy doing my job as I know I make people happy and they really look forward to seeing you again.
18 April 2020
Same location
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) - Cork
Working as a clerical officer at St Finbarrs Hospital Cork. Not good. Not good at all. Cliques everywhere you go. No prospects. Best if you just avoid..
Pros
Cons
See above
13 November 2019
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Cork
Who on earth wants to work for such a s... hole of a company in good old Cork Dreadful company. Hated it so much I put the staff on social medial to teach them a damned lesson horrible people 5 star bast,,,,
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Service Executive. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9