Heat Merchants

Heat Merchants Employee Reviews

Good company enjoyed my time here some issues at times but no more than most jobs. Would recommend to other people who have interest in plumbing and heating industry. Great benifts and great staff.
Pros
Good systems and benifits
Cons
Sometimes help not available when needed
Working at heatmerchants was vital for my career. There I gained grait experience in the heating and plumbing industry. Also made long term friends there.
I was only there on a temporary contract but enjoyed my time there. Good bunch of lads in both stores, always willing to help if you had any questions.
Pros
Long lunch break
Cons
Can be dirty work at times
Very busy fast pace job with 42 branches to look after daily. All special orders come via Requisitions. There are many aspects to this job from ordering stock to the GP we are selling the stock at and everything in between. pricing, overstocks, rotation of stock, stock management, ensuring goods get to their destination in a timely fashion.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
working with challanging people
Really fun place to work,I did the Box Office and met loads of people both famous and not so famous.The Manager was a lovely relaxed lady but there was no hope of full time work.
Pros
Fun Fun Fun
Cons
No Full Time Positions.
Site Visits, Troubleshoot Heating Systems, Checking Stock, Managering the Underfloor Heating Design Staff, Traveling around the country for Site Visits.
Pros
Meeting interesting people
Cons
Long Hours and a lot of Driving.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heat Merchants?
  1. Employee reviews