Heatons
Heatons Employee Review

gained Great work retail experience working in the stockrooms and sales floor

1 October 2016
As part of my duties in Heatons I worked in both the stockroom and sales floor. I helped bring in deliveries and get the new stock to the floor and balance to stockrooms. I also helped on the sales floor working with the customers and keeping the floor tidy. There was over 50 staff in the shop and 5 managers.
Pros
flexible hours and enjoyed working on the sales floor
Cons
Taking in deliveries in the rain. Favourite part was dealing with the customer on the floor
11 April 2019
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
Some Managers pick on employees and do not have respect for anyone. They are unprofessional and rude. This is not a good place to work for and I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
good pay but not worth it over the management making you hate working there
Cons
Bad hours and horrible management team
12 March 2019
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Sligo
Great place to work when you're considering your fellow staff members, the management in the store treat their sales assistants very poorly she picks favourits and gives those people the most hours, the new staff aren't given much chance for progression in the company when they start the job they're thrown on the the tills and that's where they stay they're not the chance to learn new things all they're told to do is stay 1st cover and keep the till area tidy they're not given much of a chance to learn new things for exactly how to re-merchandise a departure or shown how to properly sell a shoe in footwear which is the companys biggest money maker. With the hours normal part time staff members are mainly given a 4 or 4.5 hour shifts so they don't have to give a break. And good help you if you were to call in sick she has no consideration at all.
Pros
Great staff and fun to work with the staff are the reason I stayed for as long as I did
Cons
Terrible manager she a disgrace to be honest she's a bully
10 January 2020
Same location
Store Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford city, County Waterford
Heatons definitely created a family work atmosphere for me which made working efficiently easier. I leaned great skills such at time management and building of a great work ethic.