Heatons

Heatons Employee Reviews in Dublin

Est 69 years ago, Heatons has become one of Ireland's largest groups of department stores. For the latest men’s women’s and kids fashion and footwear as well as contemporary home wares, home textiles and toiletries, plus the latest in CDs and DVDs all at incredibly low prices, we have everything you need. Visit one any of our 54 stores all over Ireland.
Great business to be a part of overall. Great feedback and support daily I had a super management team Great team support in the office, one team. Great opportunity to develop your career. Super bonus scheme Company car fully expense
Pros
I enjoyed my job
Cons
No Cons
Busy work place with very friendly management and co workers daily routine included till work, merchandising, dealing with customers and keeping departments presentable clean and tidy at all times.
Pros
staff discount
I loved working for river island. It gave me a very strong base that I've built my career on. I would highly recommend working for River Island
i got along with most of my fellow co-workers and the managers in the store but i was not getting enough hours i was only woking 4-12 hours a week so i've decided to look for other work
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
was not getting enough hours
In this job I had one day a week, as i was in college, my day would be a 4 hour shift on tills, and tidying the shop floor and merchandising. It was my first job in the the fasion sector in retail, so I learned a lot about that, Management changed a lot, so it was hard to form a relationship with the management of my department, but they were good to work with.
Cons
very little hours
Como supervisora, trabalhava diretamente com clientes e com os demais funcionários, os treinando inclusive para trabalhar no caixa e também autorizando certas transações. Paralelo a isso, era responsável pelo departamento feminino da loja. Já quando substituindo a gerente, trabalhava com o controle financeiro de em média 50mil euros por dia e controle administrativo de relatórios de venda e estoque, assim como horas semanais trabalhadas, pagamento e processos burocráticos de contratação, desligamento e dispensa de funcionários.
Pros
Otimos salarios
Cons
Muito frio
Heatons is a very busy place to work where you will never get bored most staff are very freindly.
Pros
free lunch and close to home
Cons
poor wages