Heatons

Heatons Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick7 reviews
Taking responsibility of the store in the absence of Store Manager
Responsible for delivering KPIs

Managing holidays and attendance in the store

Managing payroll in the store

Recruitment and Induction

Managing stock loss and waste

It was a great place to work with a great support. I have worked almost 60hrs a week, therefore that's the only reason why I left.
I enjoyed my work in Heatons, early starts, very productive and fast paced environment, meeting deadlines but had a good atmosphere there. the staff were sound and got on very well
Some Managers pick on employees and do not have respect for anyone. They are unprofessional and rude. This is not a good place to work for and I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
good pay but not worth it over the management making you hate working there
Cons
Bad hours and horrible management team
got this job for a Christmas contract. i got the proper feel of how everything ran in the retail store as it approached busy season.
great workers and staff very friendly.
Pros
discount for christmas
I worked weekend in Heatons and I was a cashier and I help clean shop after it closed.
I gained a lot of skills on how to approach customer who have complaints and I learned how to exchange items for the consumer.

The management in Heatons was not top quality but I really enjoyed my time there.

I got on great with my co-workers and still keep in contact with them. We all worked really well as a team.

I didn't consider the job difficult my experience there was enjoyable.

The enjoyable part of job was interacting the the customers
Pros
Got on great with my co workers
Cons
No proper training
A day began at 9am with manager telling me the tasks that had to be perfromed during the day.
Very relaxed, easy going staff and management. Very helpful management who always looked after your best interests. They were very understanding to your needs and always made time for you. Very loyal co-workers who were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Were located in an extremely busy area with high demands on organizational and time management skills.