Heatons

Heatons Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

I have worked for the company for 4 years, starting as a retail sales associate but have tirelessly worked to progress myself within the company up to supervisor. It was an amazing place to work and had great benefits such as Career Progression, Job Safety and a competitive rate of pay, I have learned everything I know about management, leadership and many other life skills by working alongside many of the high profile and influencing managers in the company. Recently we were part of a buy-out where Sports Direct ltd bought us over 100%, when the buyout was completed the company began to go downhill, many of the high profile managers left and the standards of the companies dropped. Job security is still high, they still pay a competitive wage but the career progression and the standards of the company has dropped immensely.
Pros
Flexible working hours, Job security
Cons
Standards and career progression
The buyer I worked with bullied me.I was completely unfairly treated. I reported it to HR and I was ignored. Everyone was disgusted with the culture, the atmosphere. This man was so bad at his job I couldn't believe he was there. A very depressing environment and dirty, sad and cold premisses in Tallagh.
Pros
Cons
Bad atmosphere, very unorganized ( teams, work load, systems, communication..) filthy, dump and very sad
-face paced environment -learned to work efficiently -marketing group works as a team -hard work gives you opportunity to progress in the company
  1. Tallaght, County Dublin