Heatons

Heatons Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
I have worked for the company for 4 years, starting as a retail sales associate but have tirelessly worked to progress myself within the company up to supervisor.
It was an amazing place to work and had great benefits such as Career Progression, Job Safety and a competitive rate of pay,

I have learned everything I know about management, leadership and many other life skills by working alongside many of the high profile and influencing managers in the company.

Recently we were part of a buy-out where Sports Direct ltd bought us over 100%, when the buyout was completed the company began to go downhill, many of the high profile managers left and the standards of the companies dropped.

Job security is still high, they still pay a competitive wage but the career progression and the standards of the company has dropped immensely.
Pros
Flexible working hours, Job security
Cons
Standards and career progression
i start at half 9 or if ther is delivery i start at 7 to get delivery into store..process the delivery and on cash register til another staff member starts their shift. on mondays i do my top sellers from the previous week and remerchandise my department to suit customers needs.
once my department is looked after i go to another one and help out there.this is good opportunity to know other products and how they r merchandised.

hardest part of job is dealing with annoying customers but i try and help them as best i can.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heatons?