Heatons

Heatons Pay & benefits reviews

Day to day work life was fun even though I didn't get that much hours as I was a part time worker. The managers and staff were lovely to work with also.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
I have worked for the company for 4 years, starting as a retail sales associate but have tirelessly worked to progress myself within the company up to supervisor. It was an amazing place to work and had great benefits such as Career Progression, Job Safety and a competitive rate of pay, I have learned everything I know about management, leadership and many other life skills by working alongside many of the high profile and influencing managers in the company. Recently we were part of a buy-out where Sports Direct ltd bought us over 100%, when the buyout was completed the company began to go downhill, many of the high profile managers left and the standards of the companies dropped. Job security is still high, they still pay a competitive wage but the career progression and the standards of the company has dropped immensely.
Pros
Flexible working hours, Job security
Cons
Standards and career progression
i got along with most of my fellow co-workers and the managers in the store but i was not getting enough hours i was only woking 4-12 hours a week so i've decided to look for other work
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
was not getting enough hours
Como supervisora, trabalhava diretamente com clientes e com os demais funcionários, os treinando inclusive para trabalhar no caixa e também autorizando certas transações. Paralelo a isso, era responsável pelo departamento feminino da loja. Já quando substituindo a gerente, trabalhava com o controle financeiro de em média 50mil euros por dia e controle administrativo de relatórios de venda e estoque, assim como horas semanais trabalhadas, pagamento e processos burocráticos de contratação, desligamento e dispensa de funcionários.
Pros
Otimos salarios
Cons
Muito frio