Heatons
Heatons Employee Review

Fun and friendly environment

14 January 2013
Very relaxed, easy going staff and management. Very helpful management who always looked after your best interests. They were very understanding to your needs and always made time for you. Very loyal co-workers who were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Were located in an extremely busy area with high demands on organizational and time management skills.
21 June 2018
Same role
Store and Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Roscommon
Really nice place to work. Nice staff and colleagues. Everyone made feel welcome. Store is now closed and missed by alot of the locals. Enjoyed seeing the new products.
9 May 2015
Same role
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
In this job I had one day a week, as i was in college, my day would be a 4 hour shift on tills, and tidying the shop floor and merchandising. It was my first job in the the fasion sector in retail, so I learned a lot about that, Management changed a lot, so it was hard to form a relationship with the management of my department, but they were good to work with.
Cons
very little hours
4 November 2019
Same location
Delivery Assistant (Current Employee) - Limerick
I enjoyed my work in Heatons, early starts, very productive and fast paced environment, meeting deadlines but had a good atmosphere there. the staff were sound and got on very well