Heatons
Heatons Employee Review

n/a

21 June 2018
Really nice place to work. Nice staff and colleagues. Everyone made feel welcome. Store is now closed and missed by alot of the locals. Enjoyed seeing the new products.
9 May 2015
Same role
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
In this job I had one day a week, as i was in college, my day would be a 4 hour shift on tills, and tidying the shop floor and merchandising. It was my first job in the the fasion sector in retail, so I learned a lot about that, Management changed a lot, so it was hard to form a relationship with the management of my department, but they were good to work with.
Cons
very little hours
14 January 2013
Same role
Shop assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
Very relaxed, easy going staff and management. Very helpful management who always looked after your best interests. They were very understanding to your needs and always made time for you. Very loyal co-workers who were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Were located in an extremely busy area with high demands on organizational and time management skills.
19 March 2020
Checkout Operator (Part-time) (Former Employee) - Kilkenny Ireland
I did not like one member of staff there and hated management. There was always pressure and wages were poor. I enjoyed the customers. I left due to being bullied by management