Heatons

Heatons Employee Review

productive and good atmosphere among co workers and customers
Sales Assistant, footwear supervisor (Current Employee) –  sligo21 June 2014
i start at half 9 or if ther is delivery i start at 7 to get delivery into store..process the delivery and on cash register til another staff member starts their shift. on mondays i do my top sellers from the previous week and remerchandise my department to suit customers needs.
once my department is looked after i go to another one and help out there.this is good opportunity to know other products and how they r merchandised.
hardest part of job is dealing with annoying customers but i try and help them as best i can.

Other Heatons Employee Reviews

Stepping Stone
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford city, County Waterford10 January 2020
Heatons definitely created a family work atmosphere for me which made working efficiently easier. I leaned great skills such at time management and building of a great work ethic.
Productive with good atmosphere
Delivery Assistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick4 November 2019
I enjoyed my work in Heatons, early starts, very productive and fast paced environment, meeting deadlines but had a good atmosphere there. the staff were sound and got on very well